Irish PAYE Tax Refunds
If you're a PAYE (Pay as You Earn) worker, such as a receptionist, nurse or a teacher, your employer will deduct tax from your earnings. Most people don't know that they may be entitled to a refund of some of the tax paid during the year. The average Irish tax refund is €880* so can you afford not to apply? Our specialised PAYE tax refund service ensures you get back all the tax you've overpaid including refunds due as a result of claims for additional credits and reliefs you are entitled to such as.
- Medical and dental expenses tax credit
- Rent relief tax credit
- Medical insurance tax credit!
- Income levy and USC refunds
- Tuition or trade union fees tax credit
- Bin and water charges tax credit
- Single parent tax credit
|Download pack||Irish Tax Calculator|