If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

scroll down

Unemployed recently? You could be due a BIG tax refund. Here’s what you need to know

Everything you need to know about Ireland’s new €250 ‘Stay and Spend’ tax refund

Expenses you can claim if you're self-employed in the UK