If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

Tax Year Looming

Most countries have a tax year that is the same as the calendar year and so it finishes on December 31st. But you don't always have to wait until you leave the country to file your tax return and claim your tax refund.

In Australia and the UK for example if you're only working there temporarily you can apply for a tax refund as soon as you leave the country.

If you're still in the country it's a good idea to start getting your documents together so you can file as soon as the tax year ends to avoid the tax season rush.