Live Help

We offer US Tax Return filing for a competitive price

error image

Not so fast!

Oops - you've skipped a bit! Please fill it in so we can move on!

Oops - you\'ve forgotten to fill out some info and entered your {[field_name]} incorrectly. Please correct them so we can move on!

Oops - you\'ve used the wrong format for your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in the format shown so we can move on!

US Tax Return Registration

First Name*

Last Name*



Inner Page Application Pic

Are you a US citizen living abroad?

Product Image

If you're a US citizen living abroad and you earn above $9000 in either the US or the country in which you live, you're legally obliged by IRS to file a tax return.

Filing a US tax return can be difficult when you're abroad. With, you don't need to worry as we take all the stress out of the process.

It is important to note that most cases are 'informational' and NO tax will need to be paid. It is merely a tax compliance requirement of the IRS.

Whatever type of tax return you need filed, we'll file it. We have all the forms waiting for you and will do it all quickly and easily. We offer assistance with all the following:

  • E-Filing
  • ITIN applications
  • Document Preparation
  • FBAR - Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
  • FATCA - Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act

US Tax Return filing starts from $300

We made sure that our service is very competitively priced as US Tax Return filing starts from $300.

$300 will cover a basic Federal tax return for a US citizen abroad. We will check your individual circumstances and then provide a free, no obligation quote. You can then decide whether or not to proceed. We also provide the following services:

  • ITIN provision
  • State Tax Returns
  • FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) reporting
  • E-filing
  • FBAR (Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts) reporting
Find Out More

Prefer to talk to us?

Check out our Contact Us page for your nearest office

World Map

How much does it cost to file your expat US tax return?

At, we believe that filing your US tax return shouldn't cost the earth. Our Expat US Tax Return Service is priced at $300.

This price will cover a basic Federal tax return for a US citizen abroad. We also offer a range of additional services that are outlined in the table.

Start Now
Additional Services
Add a state and/or city $25 each
Add a rental property $99 each
Add a partnership K-1 $99each
Add a small business (Schedule) ..............
Amend your return $150
FBAR / Form 8938 $50 each

Customer Corner

The personal and professional approach by your staff.
John Gleeson
Man Picture