Live Help

You need an ITIN if you want to claim a US tax refund

error image

Not so fast!

Oops - you've skipped a bit! Please fill it in so we can move on!

Oops - you\'ve forgotten to fill out some info and entered your {[field_name]} incorrectly. Please correct them so we can move on!

Oops - you\'ve used the wrong format for your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in the format shown so we can move on!

US Tax ID Number (ITIN) Application

First Name*


Email address*


Inner Page Application Pic

US Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

Product Image

The ITIN is a nine-digit tax processing number issued by the IRS to taxpayers who are not eligible for a Social Security Number (SSN) but who are obliged to file a tax return. is an ITIN Certifying Acceptance Agent which means that we have been officially authorised by the IRS to collect and certify identification documents on behalf of our clients.

This means that, unlike a lot of other providers, we look after the entire ITIN process from start to finish.

Being a Certifying Agent means that qualified members of our ITIN team can certify your documents in our offices, saving you time and trouble.

If you need to file a US tax return but don't have a Social Security Number, (SSN), we can organise an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) and file your US tax return and apply for a US tax refund.

US Office Contact Info

If you're in the US, the staff in our Chicago office can help you

Not in the US?
Place Icon

TaxBack USA Offices Map