Change Language


Apply for your Australian
tax refund for the chance
to win $1500!

Get started
error image

Not so fast!

Oops - you've skipped a bit! Please fill it in so we can move on!

Oops - you've forgotten to fill out some info and entered your {[field_name]} incorrectly. Please correct them so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the wrong format for your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in the format shown so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the non-latin symbols in your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in with English letters only so we can move on!

Australian Tax Calculator

Total Tax Paid*


Tax Refund Services In

Working Holiday Tax Refunds

Have you worked in Australia?

If so, whether you're still in Oz or back home claim your Australian tax refund now! We have been providing Australian tax refunds for working holidaymakers and backpackers from 2001.

Our average Australian tax refund is AU$2,600.

Read more

Superannuation Refunds

When you are working in Australia, your employer makes payments into a superannuation fund on your behalf.

Once you leave Australia permanently we can get your superannuation refund back. Super refunds can be worth thousands of dollars! Talk to us about your superannuation refund today.

Read more

The Average Australian Tax Refund is AU$2,600


Our average Australian tax refund is AU$2,600. The amount of Australian tax you get back depends on a number of factors like how long you worked for, how much you earned and how much tax you paid. Our accountants are experts in Australian tax so they will make sure you get the maximum Australian tax refund legally available.

You should stay in Australia for at least 6 months in order to maximize your tax refund. The Australian tax year runs from 1st July to 30th June. It’s free to get an Australian tax refund estimation so use our Australian tax calculator today and see how much you are owed.

Find Out More

Australian Citizen Tax Return

All Australian citizens and residents are required to submit a tax return at the end of the financial year. Failure to do so can lead to penalties and fines. Our Oz tax team will file your tax return for you and check if you’re due a tax refund.

Read more

Student Tax Refunds

Have you studied in Australia?

If you're working part-time to help fund your studies in Australia, we can help you get back tax you've paid on your earnings with our Student Tax Return service. We'll also check if you are due back any other tax relief.

Read more

Mining, Oil and Gas Workers

If you’re a miner or oil or gas worker in Australia, you’re obliged to file an annual tax return. You may also be due a tax refund, and if you’re working in a remote location, you may qualify for a ‘Zone Tax Offset’. Our specially tailored service for Australian oil, gas and mining workers will make sure you claim back all relevant expenses and avail of all the tax relief you’re entitled to.

Read more

Australian Tax File Number (TFN)

Planning to go and work in Australia?

If so, you will need a Tax File Number (TFN) so you don't end up paying too much tax. A TFN is an Australian tax number that you need when you want to start working, open a bank account or claim a tax refund.

Read more

Australian Business Number (ABN)

An ABN is a number assigned to businesses by the Australian Business Register. If you're self-employed in Australia, you need to have one before you start working.  If you don't have an ABN, suppliers can withhold payments. We can apply for an ABN on your behalf.

Read more

TSS 482 Visa Holders (Replacement of 457 Visa)

If you're in Australia on a TSS or 457 visa, you're obliged to file an annual tax return as part of the terms of your visa. You may also be due a tax refund and to claim this back, you will need to file an Australian tax return. Our bespoke service for TSS 482 visa holders will guide you through the tax return process and check what you're owed.

Read more