COVID-19 update: Our team remains available 24/7 to support you. #StayHome #StaySafe

Got Questions?
Our Online Tax Team is ready to help! Chat Live Now

 Ой! Мы все еще работаем над переводом содержания для данной страницы на Русский язык, именно поэтому она появляется на английском языке. Приносим свои извинения за доставленные неудобства, и надеемся что переведенная версия будет готова в ближайшее время.
Live Help

We can prepare your tax return
and check if you can avail of tax
treaty relief

error image

Not so fast!

Oops - you've skipped a bit! Please fill it in so we can move on!

Oops - you've forgotten to fill out some info and entered your {[field_name]} incorrectly. Please correct them so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the wrong format for your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in the format shown so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the non-latin symbols in your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in with English letters only so we can move on!

Foreign Nationals Tax Return Registration

First Name*

Last Name*



Foreign nationals working in the US

As a foreign worker in the US, you are classified as a ‘resident alien’ for tax purposes. This means that you need to file an annual US tax return to IRS.

US tax can be difficult to navigate which is why has developed a service that is tailored for foreign workers in the US. We will prepare and file a tax return for you and make sure you are availing of any applicable tax relief.

Our Service

A foreign worker in the US got his tax refund

We can prepare your tax return and review your individual circumstances to check if you can avail of tax treaty relief. We will also check if you have overpaid US tax and, if so, can apply for a refund on your behalf. We offer:

  • 1040 and 1040NR tax return preparation
  • State tax return
  • Tax treaty review
  • Review of applicable tax relief & deductions

How it Works

1.You download the relevant tax forms

2.Complete and sign the pack and send to us with the relevant forms

3.We’ll review your information and prepare your tax return

4.We’ll send your return to you

5.Our CPA will review and sign your tax return

Prefer to talk to us?
Our US CPA can help with your queries