COVID-19 update: Our team remains available 24/7 to support you. #StayHome #StaySafe

Got Questions?
Our Online Tax Team is ready to help! Chat Live Now

 Hoppala! Bu sayfanın İngilizce'den tercüme edilmesi devam etmektedir ve bu nedenle İngilizce olarak görüntülenmektedir. Neden olduğumuz rahatsızlık için özür dileriz; dilinize tercüme edilmiş hali en kısa sürede hizmetinize sunulacaktır.
Live Help

Claim Your UK PAYE Tax Rebate and File Your Self-Assessed Tax Return The Easy Way

Average Refund: £963

Get Started Here!

error image

Not so fast!

Oops - you've skipped a bit! Please fill it in so we can move on!

Oops - you've forgotten to fill out some info and entered your {[field_name]} incorrectly. Please correct them so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the wrong format for your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in the format shown so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the non-latin symbols in your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in with English letters only so we can move on!

  • Step 1
  • Step 2

Country I want a tax refund from:*

Service Needed*

Service Needed*

Service Needed*

Income Type*

1 in 3 people who pay tax in the UK are entitled to a tax refund. If you’ve been working in the UK, you may be entitled to claim a UK tax rebate.

Let us get your UK tax back.

Tax Services
United Kingdom

Tax Rebates for PAYE Workers who are Non-UK Nationals

One in three people who pay tax in the UK are entitled to a tax refund. If you’ve been working in the UK, you may be entitled to claim a UK tax rebate. Talk to us today about getting your UK tax back.

Read more

UK Self-assessment Tax Return Services

You need to file a UK self assessment tax return for several reasons including if you're self-employed or have rental, investment or foreign income. Our self-assessed tax return service is priced at a flat fee and we will look after the entire process.

Read more

Backpackers in the UK

Thousands of backpackers travel to the UK to work every year. If you’ve worked in the UK temporarily, you could be due a UK tax refund as you’ve probably paid too much tax. The average UK tax refund for backpackers is £963.

Read more

Construction Workers

If you’re a construction worker in the UK and are self-employed or working as a sub-contractor under the CIS scheme, we can claim your work-related expenses and get you back the maximum legal tax refund.

Read more

UK Non-Resident Tax Services

Are you living and working in the UK but are a non resident? In the UK, residents and non-residents are taxed differently so it’s important to make sure you are categorised correctly. We can file your tax return and apply for a UK tax refund if you’ve overpaid tax.

Read more

UK Landlords

If you're a UK landlord, we provide a professional, specialist tax return filing service that will ensure you are fully compliant with current UK tax laws. Whether you are a UK resident landlord, or not, we can assist you with your tax obligations.

Read more

UK Moneycard

If you're planning a trip to the UK, our prepaid moneycard is a great way to keep your money safe when you're on the move. Avoid the high ATM fees associated with using your domestic card abroad and find out more about our sterling moneycard today.

Read more

Our UK Tax Team will
make sure you get back the
maximum tax refund available

Start Now makes getting your tax back quick and easy!

Example Video

Prefer to talk to us?

Check out our Contact Us page for your nearest office

World Map