Got Questions?
Our Online Tax Team is ready to help! Chat Live Now

 Hoppala! Bu sayfanın İngilizce'den tercüme edilmesi devam etmektedir ve bu nedenle İngilizce olarak görüntülenmektedir. Neden olduğumuz rahatsızlık için özür dileriz; dilinize tercüme edilmiş hali en kısa sürede hizmetinize sunulacaktır.
Live Help

Tax Services
United States

J1 US Tax

Have you worked in the US on a J1 visa or work & travel programme before 2018?

If so you would've been taxed on your earnings, We've been getting US tax back for J1 students, working holidaymakers and students since 1996.

You are required by US law to submit a tax return. This will ensure you won’t have issues entering USA in the future.

Read more

US Tax

If you worked in the US, you would've paid tax on what you earned. A lot of people are entitled to claim US tax back and we're the company that can check what you're owed, apply to the US tax office on your behalf and send it to your bank account!

We file thousands of 1040 NR tax returns every year so you can trust us.

Read more

The Average US Tax Refund is $800

The quickest way to calculate what your US tax refund could be is to use our free US tax refund calculator. Depending on where you worked, you may be due Local, State and Federal tax refunds, which could mean a hefty tax rebate! All you need to do is simply fill in your US tax pack, send us your W2 form and we’ll look after all the paperwork. We’ll check out your individual circumstances to see which type of tax return we need to file for you, e.g. 1040NR which is the tax return which is correct document for US Non-residents. We’ll make sure to get the maximum US tax refund possible for you and will call the IRS frequently to check your tax refund status so your refund comes back as quickly as possible. If you’re looking to get US tax back, we’re the right people for the job.

Find Out More 

US Tax Return Preparation

If you have a source of US income or are a US Citizen living abroad, you are legally obliged to file an annual US tax return with IRS. We have a dedicated US Tax Team and CPA who can review your circumstances and prepare your tax return.

Read more

US Royalty Refunds

Have you earned royalties from the US?

If you're an artist, athlete or entertainer who has earned royalties from the US, you may have been taxed too much. We can check if you're due a US royalty refund.

Read more


Need to file a US tax return or claim a tax refund, but don’t have a Social Security Number? With Sprintax you can register for an ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) now. If you don't have an ITIN or social security in the US, you can't work or claim a US tax refund.

Read more


Local and foreign-owed companies doing business in the US need an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number. The EIN is the corporate equivalent of a social security number (SSN).

Read more


Carrying large amounts of cash is inadvisable when you're travelling or on holiday. That's why we've developed the perfect solution - the prepaid US moneycard. Use it anywhere you see the MasterCard symbol.

Read more

Our US Tax Team will make sure
you get back the maximum tax

Start Now looked after my US tax refund!

happy customer after tax back
Example Video